Tuesday 30 August 2011

Book Spine Poetry.

Saw this post today http://100scopenotes.com/2011/04/01/2011-book-spine-poem-gallery/ and thought it was a totally awesome idea. I almost fell over in my geektastic rush towards my bookshelves and spent several amusing minutes gathering book titles to arrange into 'found poetry'.



Quite happy with the result and certainly something I shall be doing again - think it would make a great task for one of my creative writing classes.



So here's mine and I hope it inspires you with the same kind of nerdish excitement that the original post did with me.


Lament
The Art of War
Blood and Ice
Lost Souls
Beyond Black
Divided Kingdom
Heart of Darkness
Disgrace
The Age of Reason



1 comment:

  1. I've read Blood & Ice. It was pretty good. Long, but good, lol.

    ReplyDelete