Sunday 22 May 2016

NEW BOOK TRAILER: I Defy You, Stars! *COMING OUT JULY 1st 2016'


The Book Trailer for my forthcoming release, 'I DEFY YOU, STARS' which comes out July 1st 2016. 

I am so excited to share with you this beautiful book trailer for 'I Defy You, Stars!' my new Contemporary YA, which is part of The Shakespeare Collection. 'I Defy You, Stars!' is a line taken from Romeo & Juliet and the novel tells the story of Rafe, a disaffected young man from a privileged but broken household who is seeking meaning in life through his best friend, Cutz, a street artist and anti-establishment rebel; and Juliet, a sixteen-year-old girl who discovers her entire life is based on a series of cruel and intricate lies. 
Drop a comment in the box with your twitter handle if you'd like to be reminded of the release date, and to be alerted when the pre-order form is live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment