Sunday 20 February 2011

Album review:Blue Foundation,

Blue Foundation
Life of a Ghost.

I am loving this album at the moment. Such a good soundtrack for writing. Some of the songs on this album are just stunningly beautiful. I love Equilibrium and I watch you sleeping. This is definitely on my Favourites.

Blue Foundation are great story tellers and the songs in their album revolve around each other in a perfect union; there is no part of this album that seems to be disjointed with any othre and this is what I find incredibly cover; just as each song is a perfect whole, so is the album.

Blue Foundation moves between achingly beautiful , almost etheral strains to raw dialogue. If you have avoided them because of the Twilight film, then move on and give it a go.

5.0/5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment