So 2012, what did I accomplish?
It's not until I look back on it that I suddenly realise just how busy it actually was.
Main 2012 achievements;
Having Baby Betty (Trust me, this was an achievement)
Finishing and releasing Book Three of The Knight Trilogy. (Boy, it was hard to write the final lines and say goodbye to my five year old baby)
Completed writing Beautiful Freaks, releasing it in October (Came in a dream! - no, really, it did!)
- Writing three short stories accepted by various anthologies (you can see those if you scroll down the right hand side)
- Completed NaNoWriMo 2012; writing the novel, 'When Sorrows Come' in 30 days. (clearly no housework done that month)
- Developed the 'Dark Heart' Anthology alongside Little Bird Publishing House. (Fab stories, great writers. Put the shoe on the other foot and became editor. Learnt SO much!)
- There were many more minor victories in the great crusade but I won't bore you with the minutiae of web page development and book distribution policy lol.
SO WHAT NOW? Resolutions for 2013
- Rewrite and edit 'When Sorrows Come' with a view to release in late spring
- Work with LBPH on launching 'Dark Heart'. An anthology of YA writers.
- Write and release the first book of my new series, "The Pentacle Chronicles" (Working title) A series set in a sleepy English village.
- Work with LBPH on launching 'Night Shade'. An anthology of horror and ghost writers.
- To complete NaNoWriMo 2013
- To read more.
- To review more.
- To support my fellow indie writers more.
- To finally map out all my social networking platforms and make the links more efficient (yawn!)
So it looks that 2013 is going to be just as busy as 2012 then!
Thank you to all my wonderful readers and fellow indies who have made 2012 as successful as it has been. Your support, kindness and encouragement are what have made all of this possible. Here's to a brilliant, creative, successful 2013.