Saturday 12 October 2013

Night Shade: Volume One

I've recently been working on 'Night Shade' Volume One with Little Bird Publishing House and am pleased to announce that it will be available for purchase from October 15th.

It's always really special to work on editing and collating an anthology; a chance to work closely with some amazing writers and to have the true privilege of editing their work. Editing the work of others is the most amazing way to really explore the craft and process of writing, and I truly believe it is the best form of self-improvement for any author.

The line up has now been officially announced and you can hop over and find out more at the official Dark Heart & Night Shade blog. I am so proud to say that I work on the Dark Heart & Night Shade project and I really look forward to sharing these brilliant authors with you.

It will also be a chance for you to share with you my short story, 'The Haunting of Heartmoore House' and some of my horror poetry.

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment